Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just hanging out

Hello Everyone! We've had a quiet summer here and a nice one. We've just been hanging out together and spending lots of time outside. We try to go up the canyon here at least once or twice a week right now to help Kelly get nice and tired before bedtime. School is starting up here next week...but not for me!!! It sure doesn't feel like I've graduated but that feeling will become very real here on Monday when everyone else is driving to campus and I'm not. Anyway, just thought I'd post a few pictures of our days up the canyon and just playing around!



2 comments:

Kelly and Clarence Dunagan said...

Look how big Parker is!! I love that picture of Kelly trying to pull the horse... I mean dog :)

Kelly

Lancaster Family said...

Your famiy is so beautiful! I wish we got to spend more time together. I love to see them changing...