Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July



Independence day didn't exactly turn out as planned for us this year. Rachel and Kelly went to watch the parade while I ended up working all day. The other little girl in the pictures with her is Hanna, in our ward. They have a lot of fun together! I ended up replacing 2 water heaters and replacing a ceiling that ended up having a water pipe break inside of it once I finished the water heater in the same apartment. I couldn't believe it! I finished the second water heater just as all the fireworks shows ended. I was able to sit down and have dinner with Rachel and Kelly that evening, though. Rachel barbecued for all of us, and I was able to take a few minutes out to eat with them. I didn't get home until almost 11 that night, though. Some holiday, eh?

No comments: