Saturday, March 15, 2008

SKANSKA and ASHRAE


For those of who you have no idea what the above names refer to, SKANSKA is on the world's largest construction companies. They're based out of Sweden and are currently the number 1 builder of health care facilities in the U.S. ASHRAE is a national association for HVAC engineers. I recently received scholarships from both. SKANSKA hosted a national research competition in which my team took top honors (that's the picture of the judges and the BYU teams that participated). ASHRAE's Utah chapter opened up a scholarship to students in the area, and I was fortunate enough to receive one of the 3 that were offered. SO, a little hard work has paid off this year for us! Rachel, of course, is the one sacrificing the most in all this since she gives up time with me to let me do these things. She's really the one who has earned the honors!

No comments: